DocMaker version 3.2
- Added PublishToRecord overloads to allow adding files in alias mode (API only)
- When an InDesign file is checked in that was previously downloaded from ADAM, publication items are reconstructed from the link paths
- Add abstract VisitorBase class as a replacement for non-abstract DefaultVisitor class. DefaultVisitor can still be used but is marked as Obsolete.
Fixed bugs (reported by support)
- 118310: Shrink/grow of textboxes containing columns could fail with 'object is invalid' message.
- 118356: Use visibleBounds rather than geometricBounds so we do not ignore the stroke width when moving objects to another spread.
- 118418: Prefer to reload range after applying formatting to return since re-adding the return may result in incorrect propagation of paragraph style to next paragraph (workaround for Adobe bug).
- 118392, 118377, 118261: Possible nullreferenceException when using grouped styles in documents (with PageBuilder 4.0).
- 118390: When using a multi language layer, the boxes on the different layers were not correctly aligned after grow/shrink
- When updating paragraphs from html SpaceAfter, SpaceBefore and PointSize values were sometimes incorrectly set to Dirty.