Who is the training for?
The courses are meant for experienced developers who want to learn how to install and configure PIMS and/or PageBuilder and build applications on top of the API???s.
What will we learn?
This course will teach you how to work with PIM Studio, the solution for managing accurate product information and providing it to all users from within a central database using a browser. You will learn how to model your data to fit into our PIM framework and build application on top of the PIMS API.
In this course you will learn about PageBuilder, a next-step technology designed to respond to the needs of modern catalog communications and automated document building for fast-changing, global markets in the 21st century.
Attendees should have:
- Attended an ADAM 4 development course
- Solid understanding of the .NET platform and programming experience in C#
- Some experience with Adobe InDesign is recommended (only applicable for the PageBuilder track)
- A laptop that runs VMware Player 4.0, VMware Fusion 4 or VMware Workstation 8.0 and 50GB of free space to run the virtual image needed for the exercises
The training sessions are two days long. Dates available:
-Monday 27th February: 10.30AM to 5.30PM & Tuesday 28th February: 9.00AM to 4.00PM
-Wednesday 29th of February: 10.30AM to 5.30PM & Thursday 1st of March: 9.00AM to 4.00PM
Our offices in Ghent: ADAM Software, Kortrijksesteenweg 1108a, BE-9051 Ghent, Belgium
500€/600USD per person per day
You can register for these courses by emailing at email@example.com. Registrations are open until the 18th of February or until the course is fully booked. Availability is on a first come first served basis and we allow up to 8 attendees per session.
If you use public transportation, you can check your itinerary here:
We can recommend the following hotels:
- Hotel Campanile: price 69€ - http://www.campanile-gent.be/nl/index.aspx
- Ibis hotel Opera: price 62€ (Breakfast included) - http://www.ibishotel.com/nl/hotel-1455-ibis-gent-centrum-opera/index.shtml
- Holiday Inn Gent Expo: price 90€ - http://www.holiday-inn-gentexpo.be/
- Holliday Inn Express: price 80€ - www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ex/1/en/hotel/gntbe?stopredirect=true
- NH hotel: price 102€ - http://www.nh-hotels.com/nh/en/hotels/belgium/ghent/nh-gent-belfort.html?action=search
- Ghent Marriott: price 159€ - www.marriottghent.com
Book early to get these rates as they are subject to change without any notice. All these hotels are within a 10 to 15 minute taxi drive from our office.